Food stand serving an eclectic menu at several farmers markets.
“We buy fresh local organic produce when available. All of our food is nut free. Much of it is gluten free. We use only non-GMO soy. The best locally made tortillas. We use scratch house made sauces and dressings. Our concept is to build on a solid foundation, and with a strong crew we’re always being innovative to bring new ideas to your plates. Come try what we’re doing differently. We think you’ll love it.”
- Wednesday 11am-2pm: SPCA, 5500 Gaines Street, San Diego, CA 92110
- Wednesday 4pm.-8pm: OB Farmers Market, 4912 Newport Street, San Diego, CA 92107
- Thursday 10am-3pm: SDSU Market, 5500 Campanile Road, San Diego, CA 92128
- Friday and Saturday 11pm-2:30am: North Park, 4005 30th Street, San Diego, CA 92104
- Sunday, 9am-2pm: Hillcrest Farmer’s Market, 2915 Normal Street, S an Diego, CA 92103